Fast & Secure Websites
Full-Service Web Design with Hosting
& E-Mail Solution
Only a few years ago (relatively speaking – I’m 57 as I write this) website building was a rather lengthy time-consuming affair. It also required a great deal of computer knowledge, something that certainly at the time, scared a lot of people off the idea. Today that just isn’t the case. In fact, it’s now possible for someone with very little by way of technical computer skills to build a website online.
Website hosting providers now offer packages including access to simplified online site builders and content management systems (such as WordPress). From the point of not owning a domain, to posting it on social media for your friends to see, share and comment on. With a few clicks, pictures, some content and your bank card handy, you can have a fully functional website up and comments rolling in in a matter of days. Of course it takes a lot more work than that to fully develop a website, get it ranked on search engines, get traffic, and generate revenue.
Here are some of the things to think about when you’re going to build a website.:
- Which Hosting Provider to use. What do they charge?
- Your website identity. What will your website be about and what will your domain name be?
- Which website builder/content management system will you use?
- What templates are available? What kind of look/theme do you want for your website?
- How will you get traffic to your website once it is up?
- How will you generate income from your website?
So the initial building of your website took days, but the rest is an ongoing work in progress that requires commitment. That said, it’s really not as hard as it might look if you’ve never done it before. With the right training and support, you can definitely have an amazing website up, running and generating income.
Here are some of the attributes of a well-built website.:
- Professional appearance, quick load time and ease of navigation. You want to make a good first impression and you want visitors to be able to find their way around easily.
- Your website is secure. You want to know that you are with a Hosting Provider you can trust to keep your website up and the “back end” secure.
- Easy to manage and functional admin panel. You want to be spending most of your time creating quality content, not trying to figure out how to place a banner, or worrying about formatting going wrong.
With WordPress, you can easily manage all of the above and much more and I fully recommend WordPress. Its the content management system (CMS) used for thousands of websites worldwide, including this one. YOU can build one RIGHT NOW! Just think of a domain name and select your service below.
Full Service Bundles - Get 10% OFF
Full-Service Maintenance, Hosting & E-Mail Solution
Web Design Services
Full-Service Web Design Solution. Fast & Secure Websites for Small Business
Website Maintenance for Small Business. Full-Service Website Maintenance Solution.